- "Who is CPC?": Edgar Snow, the first Western journalist to introduce Red China to the world
- This Army is the Hope of China and Asia
- China is Where I Wanted to Stay Forever
- "I've Fallen in Love with Your Cause"
- "He is the Representation of Peasants Who Account for 80 Percent of the Population in His Country"
- The Hope of China's War of Resistance Lies in the Northwest
- Foreigners Begin to Know More about China
- "I Shall Never Forget You, Yan'an"
- "CPC Has Won the Respect and Cooperation of the People"
- Color Footage of the Founding Ceremony of the People's Republic of China
- Cleaning the House Before Inviting Guests
- "Logs on the Move"
- Ice-breakers of China-UK Trade
- "The Film is Excellent and You Should Make More Like This"
- A Testament to "Pauk-phaw" Friendship
- A Rendezvous Delayed for 60 Years
- Partners May Have Differences, But They Seek Common Ground
- Three Songs for China by Norodom Sihanouk
- The Cowboy-Hat and "Deng Whirlwind"
- Gentlemen's Agreement Between Deng Xiaoping and Konosuke Matsushita
- Listening to the Dragon
- A "Dialogue of the Century" on South-South Cooperation
- "A Leader with Unmatched Wisdom"
- One Country, Two Systems is the Most Ingenious Vision
- Modern Tang Suits Unveiled at the Bank of Huangpu River
- The French Comrade-in-arms in China's Fight Against SARS
- Bring the World Economic Forum to China
- From "Silver Villa" to "Red Exhibition Hall"
- "Sichuan Flavor" in the Russian Children's Center
- "President Project No.1" in Belt and Road Cooperation
- The "Chinese Mothers" Fighting Ebola
- An Ordinary Arab Young Man's Chinese Dream
- A Green Road from Paris to Kunming
- A Window for Understanding China
- A British Young Man Recites a Poem by Xi Jinping
- China's State Grid: Linking North and South of Brazil